10.4.09



Hello Everyone!

My last post was on the Springy-ness in the air and so I was a little concerned about posting my ice storm pictures so late(!) but... my worries were slightly relieved... considering this (to the right) is what we were looking at a few days ago. :)

Of course now a couple days later everything has melted and Spring really has set in and all.... but that's completely beside the point. ;) haha

I took lots and lots of pictures, but I think I managed to condense things and choose so that you all wouldn't have to look through pages upon pages of ice storms shots. Because... you know, there are really.. only so many ice pictures one can look at before the desire for something beyond the color white seems appealing. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful night and enjoy the pics! :)
In Christ, Miriam

No comments: