1.2.09




Hi Everyone!
Here's just a quick post of some of my favorite pictures over Christmas time. It was so much fun! I had another post planned out but suddenly it was mid-night... so I thought I'd just wait for the next day. Otherwise well... you never know WHAT I might say! ;) 'Course... it's a pretty wild post anyway... so I guess it doesn't really make much difference what time of day I do it! :) Haha
Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful night All and God bless you!! Please keep in touch- I and my family love to hear from you and really want to pray for anything you might have on your mind!
In Christ, Miriam
"O Lord, Thou hast searched me and known me.

Thou dost know when I sit down and when I rise up;

Thou dost understand my thought from afar....

behold O Lord, Thou dost know it all....

Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high, I cannot attain to it(!)"



~Psalm 139:1-6

(Please read the WHOLE thing- it is wonderful and my new favorite psalm!)

No comments: