9.4.08

Hi Everyone!

Ha ha these next pictures were pretty fun. :) Yes, I had to start back with pics from several weeks ago to get caught up, but they were so much fun and such good memories that I could never skip them! =D

Just as a great testimony, I'd like to share real quick what God did the night of the first picture: We arrived at Holden Chapel with three of us (Gabe, Dad and myself) so sick we couldn't move. We couldn't do any set up at all and were flat out on the pews the whole day. Seth and Joel were really sick as well, but they could at least move, so they had to do all of the set up. A friend of ours, Mrs. Poole was praying at the church and over us all day and that was really the biggest comfort.

When the time came for us to be announced, we still couldn't even get up! The pastor opened, we stood up, still sick, we walked out, still sick, we walked across the stage and God did it. He strengthened us completely to do all of the dancing, all of the singing and playing, filled us with energy, and it lasted until we walked off stage to have prayer with everybody. :) *my strength left when we were half-way through prayer and I had to go backstage, but the rest of the guys made it!* It was the most awesome thing! Just seeing the amazing miracle that God did... it was.... really neat. So now we know that we can press on no matter what and God will take care of it!! And the most important and awesome thing is that His Spirit was there and He was glorified! "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." 2Cor12:9 "But the Lord stood with (us), and strengthened (us), in order that through (us) the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear..." ~2Tim4:17


"Bless the Lord O my soul; and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!" ~Ps.103

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His Name; make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders!" ~Ps.105


The rest of the pictures go from God's concert at Linden Ponds (which is a reirement center) to us at home on the Island, to the concert in Millbury, MA. I hope you all enjoy the pictures and God bless you!!


In Christ, Miriam


"I will extol Thee, my God, O King;

and I will bless Thee forever and ever...

They shall eagerly utter the memory of Thine abundant

goodness, and shall shout joyfully of Thy righteousness."

~Ps.145:1&7


2 comments:

Ryane said...

Hey you guys! Miriam... I love the blog (it's PINK <3 :D) I miss you guys already lol. I hope that you are all enjoying Coburg, it's a nice place. I pray you touch many more lives there :) God is with you where ever you are. Hope to keep in touch.

Bessings and love,
Ryane

Miriam Petrofsky said...

Hi Ryane,
Lol thanks! I'm glad you like the blog ;) We miss you too!! We've been praying for you and your mom a lot and I hope you're doing well! We did indeed have a great time in Cobourg and many people prayed with us at the end.God really touched so many people and did wonderful things. :) I hope to get an e-mail out to you really soon...as soon as I can get all of this stuff organized! lol Talk to you in a bit!
Love from your sister in Christ, Miriam