12.9.07

Helloooo Everyone!
How are you all doing?? I know this is LONG overdue (what one of my posts hasn't been?) but when I thought I was busy before... I can't even fathom the idea of getting everything done with school started now! lol So I'm afraid that you all with have to please be patient with me (as you've quite been so far)... :)
This past weekend we went to Moncton N.B. to play at a Wesleyan church for two nights. We met some really neat people and got to bunk out with new friends and had a really nice time. It's so cool to make friends and prayer partners wherever you go! Then sat night we drove home and the next day went to Charlottetown. The concert was so exciting and the joy of God was there!! It was such a sweet and cool thing having all Islanders there (because they're the funnest people to have participating in a crowd) and the Newfies were awesome! I'm so sorry that I didn't get a picture of them because they were so much fun! lol
Anyways, I have to get going now because it's getting really late, but I'll be praying for you all and if you wouldn't mind keeping me in your prayers with all this edu-ma-cation-stuff, that'd be much appreciated! :) Have a wonderful night and hope you enjoy the pictures!

your sister in Christ, Miriam

P.S. Oop, by the way, the opening shots are of Joel, Gabe, our friends the Codlings and myself when we went to Cape Tryon for a little while. (which is about 15 mins from our house)

No comments: